Saturday, February 4, 2017

Tasting - Prime Brume Soave Garganega

Name: Prime Brume Soave Garganega
Variety: 100% Garganega
Region, Country: Soave, Italy
Year: 2015
Price: $10

Bevarage Testing Institute Review (August 31, 2016): "Brilliant emerald straw color. Aromas and flavors of Brazil nuts, creme fraiche, and kiwi and starfruit with a silky, lively, dry-yet-fruity light-to-medium body and an effortless, engaging, medium-length watermelon, yellow apple, and clementine finish. A delicious, artfully balanced Soave with a great range of fruit flavors."

My Review: Initially just an overall tree-fruit taste. After further tasting more like a peach or apricot with a hint of some sort of citrus fruit. It was light and mildly nutty. I liked this wine and I think it may have been one of my favorites of the white wines I tasted today. Did not try with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment